Wednesday, May 28, 2014



There has been a little hiccup in the blogging world over this way as I've basked in a month of graduation festivities. But hey, I'm back for ya'll and with some wonderful things to share. Over the past few months (actually my entire college career), the craving to start a small Celeste Summer store has been eating away at me. That. and travelling. With two coexisting obsessions in my life, the desire to intertwine both into my daily routine has been high up there on the things to do. As the end of college approached, the infamous inquiries about what the future holds has seen conversation after conversation. I've been blessed to have passions in life, but as peers around me begin their career I notice their passion hasn't become a part of their 40 hour work week. I've noticed how easy it is to lose track of what we truly love as a million different ideas and opinions about which career path one should take head our way. The tendency to jump on the first opportunity may occur, or the monetary symbol of a potential income can seemingly hinder a true vision that may bring true happiness. 

Jim Carrey was a recent commencement speaker leaving a noteworthy remark reminding us that we are all going to fail in life, for it fosters growth and change, however if we are going fail at something we don't enjoy why not just fail at something you love? We have been dreaming since we were out of the womb, we must follow those dreams and not be afraid to make them happen (cliche? totally. but totally important.) 

With that said, I have multiple things on my plate that I'm fortunate enough to have, although it's not until now that the feeling of completeness and balance will transpire (aka the prompt for this passion party). CELESTE SUMMER will bring to ya vintage finds, mixed with the appreciation of travel and international fashion. We all deserve to travel and see the beauty out there, but for those who can't, I want to bring what the world has to offer right to your front door. 

If ya dig it, and want to get in on some good vibes follow the journey along via some good ol' social media: 

Instagram: Demiimarie 



No comments:

Post a Comment