Saturday, May 31, 2014










I've never really been one who flocks to the malls. Something about the overcrowded stores, impossible parking and mass number of that single style doesn't scream party. Instead I find myself scrummaging through the thrift shops here in SD, and bouncing from boutique to boutique. However, nestled in a secret little spot in La Jolla, I've stumbled across one of the finest collections in town at Rica. After falling in love with the racks that are full with each of my favorite designers, I was fortunate get my hands on some of threads for a little bit of wardrobe styling to throw on the site. I must say, aside from the price points being right on, the Mink Pink shorts and crop tops, Beach Riot sunnies, and Stone Cold Fox amaze swimsuits are to die for. There is a pretty rad owner with wild hair I want to steal:)

Checking out the website is a must, but if you're in the San Diego area be sure to stop on in.


Instagram: @shoprica
Store: http://www.shop-rica.com


No comments:

Post a Comment