Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 San Diego State University it's been real! 
I graduated college this month. 

and then jumped out of a plane. 

Now back to grad...College graduation came faster than any of us imagined, but it gave me the excuse to finally buy some new Zara heels and the typical grad white dress. Typical is not usually my game, but the rad online destination, Nasty Gal, helped a sista out with a little less than simple ensamble in this dire time of need.  Thank ya team. 



Oh yeah, and then I went to dinner and dunked my bottom half in a NG skirt as well. 


But speaking of this hot spot website, it's time to scream and shout for the women inspiring us all to jump on our dreams post grad. No better way for school to commence then with the launch of a new book. 

That's right - the ultimate girl boss has finally released what all aspiring fashionistas have been waiting for…their entire life. The guide of rags to humbling riches and the complete how to in channeling the badass alpha female we each have within.  If you have zero idea what I'm talking about, check out Fortune, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Forbes (to name a few), and educate yourselves on a power women of our time. I'll even give you a hint -- Sophia Amoruso #girlboss

And now it's time to rock and roll, and conquer the real world. 
My advice to all the grads: stay young and stay foolish, but most of all find what you love and let it kill you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment