Tuesday, September 23, 2014





So, I live in this hat. Clearly. I'm not sure if it's actually the trendiness of it, or merely just the excuse to not have to do my hair. May have to go with the second option, because let me tell you, this girl is working with a lot of a lot with this mane.

Aside from mop talk, here's a little bit of what I've been digging around lately. 12th Tribe has began to carry eclectic jewels from around the world, in other words, what has been dressing my arms and neck for a long time, is now in store for all my friends!

Here's the thing about the jewelry we're going to dish for you. It's not mass produced in China. We're not talking cheapo, plastic, nonsense that everyone and their mother has. What I love most about the jewels that have laced my arms is the uniqueness behind snatching a one of a kind piece from who knows where. Throughout high school, I was constantly caught noticing some other girl had the same pants, shirts, whatever, and frankly, as much fun as it was to look like your BFF, it did get old. I started to find myself wearing simple, basic pieces, but I let the jewelry do the talking. It's fun to have the ability to share where you got your new piece, but whats even more fun is that you most likely won't go find the same one at your local department store down the street and around the corner.

I'm like a little kid on christmas when doing the buying for 12th Tribe. Finding something so rare, but so rad. Although then comes that attachment phase where it's so dang sick that you don't want to give it away. Although, my 12th Tribe family, you're the reason why we go hunt! So, just know every thing is hand selected, and carefully chosen with LOVE (eh, maybe obsession) and we genuinely believe it is a piece you will be just as in love with.

 Now a little scrapbook of travels to share with you our latest buying trip and a sneak peek of whats to come this week.

xx
Demi







12th Tribe is picking up it's first designer line and the name is Flynn Skye. She is worn by A list celebs and is handmade in LA. It is one of my favorite designers and I would sleep in her designs if I could. We want to give you a taste of the awesome brand so we are giving away some rad pieces. Not only that, but we're teaming up with the Suja, the fastest growing cold press juice company this year. Annie Lawless, the co-founder, has a rad blog called Blawnde, and we'll be collaborating in a rad giveaway this week. In fact, I kinda hate that I am the one hosting it because I want it ALL. 3 day juice cleans + Flynn piece. Um...score.



If ya feel like getting down join us on IG! _12thtribe





No comments:

Post a Comment