Wednesday, March 25, 2015


It's been a while since I've found the time to jump on this bad boy. Within the last five months, I never imagined my life would turn into running a full time business, traveling across the world, and moving to a new part of the state. Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind. 


As my business has grown and my life has taken a few unexpected turns, I've never forgotten where it all started from. And that is right here. "Blogging." A silly past time for me, that in the end, resulted in not being all that silly. 

With that said, I'm going to kick my own butt if I don't get on here once a week and share with you some of the happenings and behind the scenes of 12th Tribe, life as a Wardrobe Stylist, and all of the invaluable lessons I have learned.

I'm astonished by the inquiries I've received about being an entrepreneur. First, I must admit, this wasn't a word I was planning on associating myself with as soon as college finished. I'm mind blown at where I am. Mind blown I tell ya!

Time to move along through all the petty background story of why I've been MIA because I'm back! 

Enjoy Chapter 2 of Crazy Marchese's Journey: When the Tribe Runs Wild 


No comments:

Post a Comment